Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Our first place!

Well Quin and I have been looking for a new place to live together ever since we got engaged and now we finally have one! We are soooo excited to finally have our own place to live! We don't move in until July but we can't wait!!! There was a pretty extensive waiting list but we have pretty good friends that live there already and put in a good word for us! No more living with the parentals...although it has been pretty fun haha. We'll head back to the real world. Not too excited about that one but what a great time it will be having Quin right there always!

Well we've been packing today and getting ready to leave for PERU!! I can't believe it is already here but we are so excited to go. We will be gone for 2 weeks and when we get back...Hansen Family Reunion! Quin is just so excited for that one ;). We'll make it home just in time for it and the 4th of July. Well Hasta la vista! Off to Peru we go!

2 comments:

  1. You guys and your vacations. You make me sick! But I still love ya and will live vicariously through all your fun! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quinn and Dani,
    I miss you tons! have fun in peru! I hope you will come visit me when you get back to Saint George! be careful, be safe, and have fun in peru! love ya both, Elyse

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showin some love :D