today the weather has been crappy. tomorrow it is supposed to be too. i think its time for another vacation. i am so excited for it to start getting warm its ridiculous. st. george has given us a couple teasers where the weather was great but now it just needs to stay that way. i was looking at vacation deals online today while i was work to places like cancun or the bahamas or puerto rico. i texted quin and told him i booked one for our one year anniversary just to see what he'd say and surprisingly he was down with it! hmmm...maybe i'll have to actually book a trip next time. i shouldn't be complaining though because we just got back from california. i think it just made me more antsy for it to be summer though!
in the younger years, summer meant play time. no school, no homework. the occasional farm duty but other than that it was all about staying up late with your friends, endless days of make believe, and swimming in the springs. being young was so careless!
doesn't this just look heavenly?? i can picture us there right now basking in the sun. oh how i love it.
google.com
alright...i'm convinced. we're going on a tropical getaway to some amazing beach with amazing weather and no care at all in the world.
who wants to join us??
i'm being 100% serious. lets go on a vacation!

Ummmm hello?? Just come with us cruising!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm down!! I'm dead serious too. I want to go on a vaca sooooo bad! Whats all the info for the cruise?? and i'll look it up! I guess i'll run it by the hubby too :)
ReplyDeleteWell shoot! I want to go too!
ReplyDeleteoh we do WE DO!!! :) I better talks with the hubs first too ;) I'll have to text Adam like you did Quin and see what he does ;)
ReplyDeleteKenzie!! We haven't seen you and Jon in FOREVER!! Hope all is well. We need to get together or something if you two are still in saint geezy. And YES lets go for real! I'm all for a vaca.
ReplyDeleteHaley! We definitely need to something together this summer. Hopefully we can come up a couple times and spend some time up north or you can come visit us down here too! Either way we'll have to plan something. I'm good with a cruise too :)