Dani! Yay! You have a blog! You have to write the whole proposal story on it because I never got to hear it since I'm mostly sick in bed all the time!!
Congrats Dani and Quinn! I'm super excited for you guys to get married! Quinn, Hi my name is Elyse Wiberg I'm one of Dani's Patiants she visits once in a while, I just wanted to say "HI" and tell you what a great job you did with desigining Dani's engagement ring. it's beautiful! I hope to get to know you better :) don't forget to stay in touch with me afer you guys get married,Dani has my phone numer and knows how to find me on facebook!
Dani! Yay! You have a blog! You have to write the whole proposal story on it because I never got to hear it since I'm mostly sick in bed all the time!!
ReplyDeleteOk Lia! I did it. Read and be happy haha. Kidding. But would you get better already so we can see you more!! Stop pretending your sick :). Love ya!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Dani and Quinn! I'm super excited for you guys to get married! Quinn, Hi my name is Elyse Wiberg I'm one of Dani's Patiants she visits once in a while, I just wanted to say "HI" and tell you what a great job you did with desigining Dani's engagement ring. it's beautiful! I hope to get to know you better :) don't forget to stay in touch with me afer you guys get married,Dani has my phone numer and knows how to find me on facebook!
ReplyDeleteQuin And Dani, how is married life? I'm so happy for both of you!Please keep in touch! love ya! Dani
ReplyDelete