Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The end of a GREAT thing...

...Student Government

I'm so sad it is over with. I've been on Dixie State College's Student Council for the past two years and it has been the greatest experience! We had our end of the year Student Council party on Monday and it was so much fun! I was voted "Most Likely to squeeze President Obama's pectoral muscles." Haha. I'll let you know if that ever happens. I won't pass my chance up if it comes!

I'm going to miss everyone so much.



Quin also had his end of the year Ambassador party last Saturday. He was the President this year and he still has one more year left. Being the "significant other" I was able to join him. He won the "Poorest Loser" Award. He talks himself out of everything! He is great though.

More later...

1 comment:

Thanks for showin some love :D