Sunday, May 23, 2010

Husband and Wife


Yep we finally made it! May 15th was the day. It was a glorious day at that. We were sealed in the early hours of the morning at 0800 am. I can't say that I slept very much the night before either. It was absolutely amazing though!! It was the most perfect day. We were sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple by the most wonderful man in the world, President Monson. I'm proud to say I have a husband now!! And hes a good looking one at that!

The Monson side...

The Hansen side...

Friends!!

I don't have our pictures back yet so I stole some from my sister. I'll post more later as soon as I get them!

More to come!!

1 comment:

  1. It truly was a beautiful day and sealing Danster! I'm so happy for you two!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showin some love :D