Well I graduated from the Nursing Program here at Dixie State College. I REALLY can't believe that I am done! But I am sooo happy. It was great and I learned alot. I'm going to miss everyone in my class. We all got along so well! It'll be fun to start working as a nurse and maybe be able to work with some of the people I went to school with! On Thursday night we had our Nursing Pinning. Its kind of an old traditional thing and most nursing programs don't do it anymore but it was kind of cool. It was fun to have a graduation with just the nursing class. We had it up in Zions at the Tanner Ampitheatre. It was so beautiful up there! My family came up for it too and my mom was able to pin me! She is a nurse as well so it was pretty fun to have her do it. She understands a little more what it is than anyone else i'm sure!
I also walked for graduation on Friday at the real commencement at the college. It was so fun to walk with all the nursing girls and my other friends from Student Government. This years was th 99th Annual Commencement and it was the staring of the 100th Year at Dixie. It was pretty cool to be a part of!
Some of the Nursing Girls
Donna Baby!
Well graduation was great! I'm so happy to be finished with the first step of nursing. I will be starting the Bachelors Program in the fall. Quin will be applying for Dental school this summer as well. Things are moving along!
I was also able to go through the St. George Temple this saturday and recieve my endowments. It was such an amazing experience! I had a ton of family members there and it was so awesome to have them around. Now just 5 more days til we actually get sealed!! I am so excited I can't wait. Its coming so fast!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for showin some love :D