Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It's Official...

I'm a Utard now.


My Utah driver license came in the mail the other day. It's so weird to have a Utah one now. It only took  my two hours in the DMV to get it as opposed to 4 hours when you get one in Nevada.  I even passed the test that was all about Utah! Good thing it was open book though or I don't think I woulda...Well dear Nevada, you will always be the best state out there!

P.S. Please excuse my paranoia. I had to "edit" these so my drivers license number and address wasn't out for the world to see. I doubt anyone looks at this but all you good friends anyways but I just had to take that precaution. Haha. I'm a retard yes but I didn't want someone stealing my identity now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showin some love :D