Thursday, April 7, 2011

this is what happens...


...when you get in my way.

i will run you over and take you out.
and yes...you will look like a crumbled piece of metal.

dang sign.
you just had to get in my way.

ok, so maybe thats not exactly what happened.

i guess you could say that it was just sitting there peacefully, telling everyone that they needed to drive 25 miles per hour when i decided that my purse, that had fallen on the floor of my car, was more important to pick up than watching where i was going.

yep. maybe that was it.
real cool dani. real cool.

now my car looks like this.


yeah.
i'm a way safe driver.
i promise.
thats all i have to say about that.

ps. who knew those signs were so BIG. they looks so measly as i drive 25 mph past them every day. well i did you all a favor and found out that they are not really that measly. they are actually quite thick and durable. hence, why it ripped part of my bumper off and took its right blinker away along with part of the plastic under carriage.
yep.
who knew.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry that first picture made me laugh only cuz I could tell you were ok. :) I'm sorry about your car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Either you are much smaller than I already thought or those signs are way bigger than I thought! I am just glad you didn't try that little stunt on the freeway... As you know... some people aren't so lucky! One tiny little wiggle out of the ordinary can have drastic effects! Hope your car can get the care it needs sooner rather than later! Glad you are OKAY!!!!
    Aunt Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no!! I'm glad you are okay!! That poor lil car of yours...haha it's had better days it looks like. Hope it isn't a fortune to fix:S

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showin some love :D