Monday, September 13, 2010

Quin's 25th Birthday!

It was Quins birthday last Thursday the 9th of September! He turned 25!! He's getting so old. I told him he was a quarter of century old now and he didn't like that too much. Well we were heading to California that evening so we stopped in Vegas to celebrate a little. We ate dinner at Cafe Rio then went back to my grandparents home where he opened his gifts and ate some cake! He got a new golf glove, a Nike polo, a Quiksilver shirt, some gray shorts, a pair of basketball shorts, and some flip flops. We didn't have just any cake, we had an ice cream cake!! It was very scrumptious thanks to Baskin Robbins ME for making it (haha yeah right). We then hit the road to head on to Cali! We were going to Disneyland the next day and also going to watch my little brother play in a football game and of course the beach!

Isn't the wrapping paper cute? Yes it is little boy tractor wrapping paper. It was the only cute one there!

Haha. I made him take a gift picture. Like we did when we were little to show off all your gifts!

The beautiful cake! 25 candles is alot

Blowing out the candles

Well love I hope you had a great birthday! Life is so amazing being married and I love that i married my best friend! We have so much fun together and love every second of it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUIN!

2 comments:

  1. Dani your hair is so cute! I love the highlights! You are such a good lil wife, I love reading and keeping up with you guys on your blog. Happy Birthday, Quin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha-I love that Whit commented on exactly what I was going to say. Your hair is DARLING. But HAPPY B-DAY Quin!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showin some love :D