We had so much fun this weekend and we didn't do a thing! I know, I know we are kinda boring but it was so nice to stay in St. George and just relax. Friday was my all night volleyball tournament in Hurricane for Peach Days. We had a blast playing volleyball all night! Quin stayed with me too. He is such a sweetheart! Womens volleyball can't be that exciting to watch but I'm so glad he stayed with me. Marie, Eric, and Allie came out too. It was fun to have them there! Marie is about to pop. She is due on the 18th of this month with another girl! If she is anything like Allie she will be a fireball! Well we ended up getting second which frankly I'm ok with. We won some t-shirts! First place won a plaque. The ones where you can put your picture in. Are we in little league or something? Yeah. I'm glad I won the t-shirt. You can never have enough of those! Ha. Anyways, Saturday Quin and I hung out at the pool all day! Yes we got a little fried. But it was sooo nice. I love the pool at our townhomes. We were the only ones there all day! Which is crazy because our neighborhood is FULL of little kids. You'd think they'd be all over going swimming on a saturday. Well we enjoyed ourselves anyways! That evening we went to the Dixie State College football game. It was so dang hot! And it didn't feel way good on our sunburns. We started out pretty good and scored the first touchdown but that was about all we could do til the end when we FINALLY scored another one. The final score was 14 to 24. Although we didn't do very well, i love football season and was so excited to go! We had a good time. Unfortunately, this was the only picture I got of the weekend and yes we are just a tad red. We match well with our shirts...
Sunday, of course, is always relaxing. We were asked to speak in church in two weeks though which I'm not super excited about. We've only been in this ward for two weeks and we've already been asked to speak! Well after church, my sister made us some yummy dinner. It was very delicious. She is a sweetheart! Well Monday was yet, another relaxing day! Don't you love it? Haha. We went shopping in the morning. I got some waaaay cute shoes for only 11 bucks at Dillards. They were a good find. We met up with some friends down from Logan at the river where they were skimming and went out to lunch with them. We ate at Five Guys. Has anyone eaten there before? I'm not sure how I feel about it. The burgers were good but way too expensive. Well we filled up on burgers and of course, went swimming some more! You can never get enough pool time. Jessica and Kamu came to swim with us. We had a blast with them! We were all going to go to a movie in the evening but we couldn't decide on a good one. There aren't too many good ones out there right now. So we decided to stay in, rent a movie, eat some pizza, and ice cream. Yes we had a fun "date" night. We don't go out too much anymore so i'll call anything a date! Ha. It was great to hang out with Kamu and Jess. We always have a blast with them!
This week is going to be pretty busy. Its also Quins birthday on Thursday! He turns 25. Ugh...we are getting old! We leave for California that day so we are going to spend his birthday in Cali. My little brother has a football game there saturday so my family decided to make a weekend out of it! We are going to Disneyland on Friday and the beach on Saturday after the game. I'm so excited to go to California! I haven't been there in forever and I LOVE that place. So yeah...i'm pretty excited. Quin isn't way thrilled about Disneyland. He thinks it is for little kids. He just doesn't realize its for the little kids inside of us all!! :)
Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend!!
I love weekends where you just stay home:) They are the best. About Five Guys-I've only eaten their fries because I thought their burgers were WAY overpriced. So you will have to let me know if it was worth it.
ReplyDelete