Monday, August 30, 2010

Love of the Game

I love playing volleyball. I love playing all sports but volleyball has always been one of my most favorites! This past weekend  on Saturday I went and played in the Enterprise Cornfest Tournament. It was sooo fun! We played volleyball for 9 straight hours! Yep. You gotta love it to play for that long. Needless to say I was very sore afterwards! I'm not as young as I used to be. I get alot more sore now than I used to when I was a young buck! Oh well. I still had a blast! We started at 8:00  a.m. and got home around 6:30 p.m. We ended up taking third in the tournament. We are all playing in another tournament this Friday in Hurricane. I can't wait!! Here is a pic of the team...


Well Quin and I survived the first week of school. I'm so bummed summer is over with. I was in Vegas all week til Thursday taking a class at UNLV so I wasn't here for the first couple days. Quin had to fend for himself for a bit! UNLV was quite an experience though. I've never seen so many underdressed girls in one spot! I felt like I could have been at a strip club. No wonder people like to go there! I LOVE DIXIE! Haha. Anyways,,,I have just started working on my Bachelors of Nursing at Dixie. So far it hasn't been too bad! It's all online so it has been nice to do my homework when I want and not have to actually go to class. Quin has finished all his pre-dental classes so this semester he is taking all business classes and try and get his Bachelors of Business by the end of next summer. Then hopefully he'll get into dental school somewhere and we'll be off to wherever that may be!

Life has been great! We love being married, we love where we live, we love our friends! Last night we went over to Manu and Ashley's (some of our married friends) and had a game night. Jessica and Kamu were also there. It was so much fun to hang out with all of them and catch up. We love them all!

Well I hope everyone is surviving the start of school and enjoying life as much as we are! Much love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showin some love :D