Friday, August 20, 2010

..Home Sweet Home..

Well our apartment FiNaLlY looks like someone lives in it so now i'm not toooo embarrassed to show it off! We absolutely love living here. Its so great to have our own place and I love being able to decorate too! There is alot more I would like to do but with no moolah, its going to have to wait. But we are so grateful to be living here and to have the stuff we do have! We consider ourselves pretty lucky! We even have our own garage. Who knew we could be so happy to have a garage! Haha. Anyways, our townhome is 3bedrooms, 2 bath. We have a good sized living room, a dining room, and a nice cozy kitchen! There is also a pool we can use which we love. Our neighbors are great also! Enjoy some pics...
Our front door...
Living room...we don't have a TV stand yet so for now it is on a coffee table that doesn't match the room. But we're lucky to have something to put the TV on!
Coziest of kitchens...
Dining Room...
Where the magic happens....
Bathroom...I didn't take a picture of the toilet. I hope you understand :)
Computer room...aka room we put everything in that we don't know what to do with
Spare bedroom...aka Whitney's temporary room
Spare bathroom...couldn't really get a good picture sooo this is what ya get
I know this is dumb to take a picture of but I have to show off our Craigslist find of these babies! They are soooo nice!

There ya have it! Our home sweet home. We couldn't be more happy living here! Whoever wants to come over you are more than welcome to. We love visitors!!

Well this weekend we are headed to Vegas for our good friends Kelsi and NIcks wedding and also Ashley's farewell. We are so excited for Kelsi and NIck and so sad to see Ashley go. She will be an awesome missionary though! I think if I was a nonmember, I would want Ashley to teach me the gospel. It would be hilarious because she is so dang funny.

Anywho!

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. So so cute! I can't believe that you live in that nice of a house for so cheap. Good find, I am also very jealous of your garage. I think Abel would rather have a garage than a house. Any who, I love your house and can't wait to come and see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling Darling. You have such a talent for making a place look great. I'm so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chels! Haha Abel would live in a garage. I can see it now! And yes please come visit! I already miss you both so much!

    Cami. I miss you. Come visit! And thank you so much! I saw your pics of your new place and it is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showin some love :D