This weekend Quin and I were able to come down to Las Vegas for our friends Nick and Kelsi's reception. It was sooooo cute!! I loved the decorations. It was just too too cute. And Kelsi looked amazing! It was definitely one big party. A ton of friends came down from St. George and it was so good to see everyone! We had a blast. I miss everyone a ton. This next school year is going to be so weird not having to go to campus for school or a Student Government meeting or office hours. As much as I said I wouldn't, I'm going to miss all that! School starts tomorrow and I'm so sad I won't be there for Quins first day. I feel like he is my child and I should be there to get him ready and make sure everything goes ok. Haha I'm retarded.
The newlyweds!
It was also Ashley Gibsons farewell. She is going to the Louisville, Kentucky Mission Spanish Speaking. I can't believe she is going on a mission but we are so excited for her! She gave an awesome talk as well. She already sounded like a missionary! My favorite part was at closing, "I say these things in the name Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints...wait what am I saying! Amen!...I'm nervous." She did great. After her farewell we went back to her house for the luncheon. The food was dellicous! We of course couldn't leave without singing the beloved ole Dixie songs. Oh dear. I don't miss those. Anywho...We will miss you Ash!
Friends who came
SInging Dixie songs
Well Congratulations to Nick and Kelsi Harding! And congrats to Ashley for the amazing talk and for going on this mission! Everything is changing but we are so excited for what life has in store for us.
haha, I love Sarah's face in the pic of you guys singing Dixie songs. She looks like she would rather be eating raw chicken. Good ol' Sari:)
ReplyDeleteWish we could have been there with ya'll!