This past weekend, all of the Monson side of the family came down to St. George for a fun time in the sun! We had alot of fun hanging out with everyone. Kirk and Haldeen and Heidi and her kids came down Thursday. Syd and Joe and their three kids came down Friday morning. The whole fam all met for breakfast Friday morning at Golden Corral. After breakfast we went to the splash pad and spent probably 5 hours there! The kids had alot of fun running around and playing in the water. We got to sit in the shade and watch! WIth 11 kids running around there is always something to do!
After we spent a couple hours at the splash pad and ate lunch, the kids and everyone went back to the house to take a nap and do a craft of painting shirts. Quin and I were pretty roast toasty and wanted to go swim at our pool so we skipped out on the nap time and craft time. That evening, we went and ate at Pizza Factory. Golden Corral and Pizza Factory are two of the places we ALWAYS go to when Kirk and Haldeen come down and we love it! We can always count on going there.
Saturday Quin, me , Joe, and Eric went golfing at Green Springs. I haven't been golfing too much but i thought it would be fun to go. Well...18 holes and 5 hours later, I think I got all the golf I can handle! Golfing is definitely not the sport for me! I think I would like it better if I was better haha. Quin did pretty well. Joe and Eric did as well. They at least know how to hit the ball straight! I had a good time though. There were a ton of little bunnies all over the course too. The ball would bounce right by them and they wouldn't budge!
Quin trying to find his ball :)
Golf cart!
After we finished golfing we went swimming at Ambers parents home. It was sooo nice to get out of the heat and get in the water! We were there for a couple hours. It was fun to play with all the nieces and nephews in the water. It tired us out though! We were pretty much dead by the end of the day. That night our friends were having a fiesta. We went and ate at their house with a couple more couples. It was so much fun to hang out with married couples! I know that sounds weird but its just different and we had so much fun!
On a different note...we are finally ALL moved in! It only took a month haha. We haven't been around too much so it has been nice to spend time at our apartment and get it all set up. I'll post pictures soon! Its turning out pretty cute! I LOVE having a place with just Quin. Its so much easier to keep clean! We have a blast and love spending time together.
Until next time :)
I am so glad you guys are moved in. I hope when Abe and I are down next time we can come by and see you and admire your cute apartment. Hope everything is going well. Love ya lots.
ReplyDeleteHaha...don't worry...your golfing experience sounds like mine. It's pretty pathetic when my 12 year old sister-in-law was kicking my trash. So glad you guys are in and settled! Can't wait to see the place.
ReplyDeleteChels!! You will definitely have to come by. We even have a spare room you can stay in :)I miss you way too much. You'll have to come down soon or we'll come up there. Love ya!!
ReplyDeleteCami! Haha yeah golfing will probably never make my hobby list. Thats funny though! I'm sure she could kick my trash too. You guys will have to come by the next time your in St. George. Miss ya and love ya tons!!