There goes Ellie
Baylor thinking she spots something
Quin and Chase thinkin there studs
More fish!
Ellie needing a rest
I was pretending they were dolphins :)
Oh its the Bays. We weighed her the other day and she is 140 lbs!
Well a little update...Quin has to go back up North this weekend to finish off his root canal. Not fun for him. It'll be a fast up and back trip for him. I decided to stay here. His car is still in Hiko so I will drive that back to St. George as he drives my car up to Centerville. School starts soon and I am not sure I am ready for the summer to be over with! Quin starts his ambassador stuff next Tuesday. School starts on the 23rd. He will be going to school to finish off his Bachelors of Business and hopefully will apply to Dental school soon! I will be starting into my Bachelors of Nursing so it should be a fun time in school ha! Mine is all online so it'll be weird to not actually have to go to the school but good at the same time. I can work and not have to worry about class times!
Well I hope everyone elses summer has been going great! We are excited to see everyone from school again and miss those we won't get to see as often anymore!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for showin some love :D