eating some dinner
After dinner we went and saw the movie '3 Days Later'. I had never heard of it but It was pretty good. Now we are just preparing for Black Friday! My grandparents get the newspaper with all the different ads for all the stores so we are trying to plan it all out and hit up the best spots. I've never been a big Black Friday-er but we will give it a go this year! We say we are going to get up at 4 am to get to the stores but who knows if that will really happen. We'll see about this one. Maybe we'll come home with some pretty sweet deals.
relaxing and digesting time
My grandparents dog begging for some food
I am so thankful for Quin and for being the amazing person that he is. Being married to him has been the best time of my life. We have spend Thanksgiving together before but it's so much more fun to actually be married and get to spend the holidays together.
I am also thankful for my family on both sides. I don't know where i'd be without the love and support from my family. Quins family is seriously the best and we love all of our nieces and nephews. It is so fun having little ones to play with and them not be our own! (some day :) of course). The Monson side is always a blast to be around and we are excited to get to see everyone when Christmas comes around. I can't believe Thanksgiving has come and is almost over with. Before we know it it will be Christmas and then on to the new year! Is it really almost 2011? I don't way want to think about that. I'm already getting old enough.
Well we hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving day!
glad you had a good Thanksgiving!! And family is the best :) I love that the holidays make an extra excuse to travel and see loved ones! Now I just need to know when we'll see you 2 next :)
ReplyDeleteHaley! We will be up north the week after christmas. We need to get together for sure!! Its been too long since we last saw your cute family!
ReplyDelete