Monday, November 15, 2010

six months

Today, Quin and I have been married for exactly 6 months! I can't believe how time has flown but at the same time it feels like we have been married for a lot longer than just 6 months. Monday is one of Quin's busiest days so we decided to do a little date night on Saturday. We haven't been on an actual date in forever so it was fun to plan it together and go out have some fun.

We first went to dinner at Anasazi Steakhouse. It was pretty good! If you order a steak you can get it "on the rock" which basically means they give you this raw piece of steak and you get to cook it however you want right at your table! It was pretty dang good though! All the food was pretty delicious. We had a cheese fondue for an appetizer which seems pretty weird to dip things like celery, apples, and bread in cheese but it was so yummy.

Quin loving the cheese fondue

Haha Quin looks funny here. But that is his raw piece of steak on the rock.

At dinner...

After dinner, we went to see a movie. We saw Megamind in 3D and it was such a cute movie! I am loving the new animated movies that they have come out with lately! We had fun watching it. And of course we got to wear these awesome glasses! Don't we look awesome?

We had such a fun time together! Since we already had our date on Saturday I wasn't expecting anything today but Quin surprised me at work with some flowers and Cafe Rio for lunch! He is such a sweetheart. Today is such a busy day for him and he took the time out of his day to stop by and say hi and surprise me. Quin is such a great husband and I am so happy to be married to him. I couldn't have asked for a better guy to spend all my time with. We have so much fun together and life couldn't get any better! I'm excited to see what comes next for us! Thank you love for being everything I could have asked for in someone I get to spend the rest of forever with.

8 comments:

  1. dani, i love reading all your posts. i'm glad you are an avid updater so i have something to read whenever i'm on here. you guys are so cute. we need to go on a double date one day (refer to our football game conversation) haha. happy six months! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for 6 months!! You guys are just cruisin' right along:) I miss you guys. Hope we get to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whit I love reading yours more. You and Kyser are seriously the cutest couple ever. We definitely need to do a double date! That would be so fun.
    Cami I hope we see you soon too! We will be up north for Christmas. We'll have to get together if you're not too busy cuz its been way too long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Happy 1/2 Anniversary! :) It only gets better :) And that steakhouse sounds awesome! I'm weird, but i love me some medium RARE steak

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun!!congrats guys. Where is that steakhouse place..it sounds like it would be right up deans ally. Hope to see you soon..you guys are with your family for thanksgiving right? We will at least be seeing you in a couple weeks for sadies baby blessing. Loves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes we will be up with my fam in Las Vegas. We don't even know when Sadie's baby blessing is but we will for sure be there whenever she does it! And the steakhouse is right off of Sunset right next to an art gallery thing. It's kind of in a weird spot. We will give you better directions if you decide to go. It's pretty yummy!!
    And Haley thanks so much! You are a sweetheart :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The baby blessing is the 5th of December so the weekend after thanksgiving. We also bought mom and dad a few things and wanted to know if you wanted to go in on the christmas gift...we were thinking 10 for dad and 10 for mom..so 20$ We bought them a christ picture and a few other things. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for letting us know! We never know any important details. Or they tell Quin and he just forgets to tell me. And yes!! We do want to go in on a gift. That would be great. We will give you the money the next time we see you which hopefully is soon. Thanks so much Amber

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showin some love :D