Matt and Mandy Ellis!
On Friday one of my good friends from high school got married in the Las Vegas Temple. Quin had class so I just went down by myself. I haven't been to a wedding since we were married so i was pretty excited to go! Well I headed down Friday morn. I was running a little bit late so I was hurrying my little tail off to get there in time. As soon as I pulled up I realized I wasn't sure if I had my recommend with me. I ALWAYS keep it in my wallet. I looked and it wasn't there! I was freaking out and so mad at myself. I knew I left it in my temple bag from the last time Quin and I went. I walked into the temple and Mandy's mom was waiting out in the waiting room. I just started bawling cuz I was so mad at myself for forgetting it. There was a temple worker sitting next to her and she told me maybe we could call and look it up. They got a hold of someone and they asked me all the information that they would need and then I couldn't remember my bishops name. What an idiot I am! I rememebered it later. Anyways, the sealing was going to start in 5 minutes and they hadn't called back yet. Finally they called and let me through and I barely made it in! I was soooo happy and sooo grateful. My dad came down to see if I was there so that helped since he is a bishop too. I will NEVER forget slash put my recommend in my temple bag again. I don't want that to happen ever again. I was so glad I was able to be in there with her and my family. The sealing was so spiritual!Waiting outside the temple with my parentals
Such a cute couple!!
Mandy looked so beautiful!
I wasn't able to stay for the reception that night but it was so fun to be able to be in the temple with Mandy! Such a great experience. I'm so happy for her and Matt. They make one dang good lookin couple eh?
On a less up-beat note...How bout them Utes? Yeah, we were so excited to watch the game and we were a lot a bit disappointed of the outcome. Well there is always next year. Dixie got taken by SUU as well. Not a good weekend for our schools haha. Anyways, hope ya'll enjoy the rest of your weekend!
P.S. 49 Days til Christmas!
1st - Yea for love and newly weds!! Congrats to your friend :)
ReplyDelete2nd - You guys rocked the hill billy costumes!!! And OH MAN. Quin's hair made my night. heehee! ;)