Friday, February 24, 2012

let the games begin!

so....the hunger games movie tickets went on sale a couple days ago. i'm not a huge fan of going to the opening night of a movie at midnight. so many crazy people. i am also a huge fan of my sleep. however, this is different. 

what can i say, i read the hunger games series a while ago and LOVED them. to say i am ecstatic that they are making a movie is an understatement. a friend texted me and told me that tickets were on sale so, naturally, i bought some. one for me and one for quin. unfortunately for quin, he never read the book. he is just oh so excited to see the movie. he is such a fantasy lover.
not.
he doesn't like fantasy stuff in any shape or form. no harry potter. no unicorns and pixie dust. no futuristic worlds. i know, he is ridiculous, right?!. don't worry though. i'll see to it that he'll love every second of this movie

anyone else partaking in this wonderful book slash movie?




3 comments:

  1. No not a nerd at all. I cant wait either. it's been a long time in the making. I'm so excited. Maybe Quin will like this one...kinda intense.?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl.. I will definitely be partaking of this! I'm really excited, too. Though sad I can't see it with Landon's little sister, now. We have been talking about this for a long time, but now that I'm in NY, we can't see it together. Still, I'm excited. Landon hasn't read it either... But I hope he will like the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super excited too!! I'm with ya though, kinda worried & hoping that Nick likes it! I feel like it has taken forever to come out with the movie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showin some love :D